In cases where the grazing activity is to be recorded and nothing else, this is the simplest option. For more calculations, detailed records and reporting, and modelling purposes, we recommend to record grazings through the grazing planner.
- Click on the Dashboard menu and wait for the dashboard to load.
- Once you can see your map, click on the paddock you wish to graze.
- The selected paddock will highlight and the paddock information box will display on the map.
- Enter the grazing date, feed slot and click Add
- This is the most simple form of recording grazings in Pasture.io
- By recording grazings this way, the platform will assume you graze to your desired post grazing residual.
- To edit the grazing record, do so on the Grazings page.