This article shows you how to record a Paddock Note
A paddock note is a place where you can save important information such as a soil test, feed test, or any other piece of information relevant to the paddock. No more file cabinet diving!
Adding a paddock note:
- Select a paddock from the map, list or report.
- When the popup displays, click on New Note.
- Next, add your note and upload any relevant attachments.
Viewing, editing, deleting a paddock note:
- Navigate to the paddock by selecting it from the map, list or report.
- When the popup displays, click on Show More Details
- On the left side of the app when viewing the paddock, scroll to the bottom where you can find the paddock notes to interact with.