Getting Started & FAQ
Automatic Pasture Readings
Manual Pasture Readings
Privacy, Security & Terms
Plans and Pricing
V1 (Classic) Help Articles
Making a herd feed slot to enable grazing
Before you can record grazings, you need to make feed slots for your herds.
How to make a feed slot
- Once you have created a herd, click on Edit Details and then on Add Feed Slot.
- Fill in the necessary details:
- Name: The common name for the grazing, i.e., Night Feed, or AM, or 24 hour, etc
- Timeframe: The start and end time of the feed slot. The format is HH:MM:AM/PM
- Cycle: Leave this as '1' for 24 hour feed slots, or twice a day grazing.
- Amount: The computer uses this percentage to calculate the amount of feed required for the feed slot.
- Click on Save All and start grazing.